WAMC Legal ID

Mark Casey map@mapinternet.com
Sat Oct 1 14:13:08 EDT 2011

WAMC (COL Albany-tx from Mt. Greylock, Adams, MA) and it's network of many
stations that are all on the hourly ID, are ID'ing today as WAMC HD, WAMQ
HD, WAMK HD etc., (not WAMC *and* HD) I herad not one "FM" in the whole
mess, only the WAMC AM ID was different format. The way the ID's were
presented it's as if they are only an ID for the HD station and not for the
analog FM station.  First time I've heard the ID's presented in this manner.
Got to wonder if that one's legal?
Mark Casey
Hampden, MA