RIP CBS' Andy Rooney

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 13:51:58 EDT 2011

I am amazed at how well the family has kept his condition private.

I have not heard what the "minor surgery" was....assuming it had something
to do with his leaving CBS.  (Most assumed there was a medical reason(s)
that prompted his leaving 60 Minutes.)

There has been no info on what the complication was.

Which is fine....I think people have a right to keep the medical info
private.

Now, go back a few years ago....which newspaper broke that David Brudnoy was
in MGH with complications from aids (before he publicly announced it)?

I am just surprised at the Rooney family's ability to keep everything udner
wraps.