Spammer on the list?

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Tue May 31 11:58:13 EDT 2011

I haven't seen any notes from Kevin of late - spam or otherwise. (Matter of
fact - gettin' worried about him - nothing heard since May 17.  I hope all
is okay)  But I do know when he posts or shares a link, he's always good
about an attribution/summary.

--Chuck Igo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:54 AM
Subject: Spammer on the list?

Is someone out there posting spam to the list under the name of someone we
know? I have seen three spam emails (and they  have shown up on the
"archives" of bostonradio.org ) under the name of KVahey using a free email
service. They consist of a one sentence message like "hey have you seen
this?" and link to spam.

I'm sure this is not the real KVahey. Whomever it is, it's going out to the
list...