Donna on the radio

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat May 28 19:15:52 EDT 2011

Looking forward to talking Boston (and Massachusetts) radio history with
Leonard Mintz on his radio show tomorrow (Sunday) at 3.05 pm, WDIS in
Norfolk MA (1170 AM).  I am told that if you can't get their signal,
they stream from their website, WDISAM.com ...  If you have questions
about Boston's radio history, feel free to call in with them--
508-384-TALK.  Lenny was on the air for years (including working at the
old WTAO in Cambridge), and I know a few things about radio too (or so I
am told!). Between us both, we've got a lot of great conversation about
the Boston radio dial planned.