Honest Dick Smith Dies

Glenn Spatola gspatola@q.com
Sat May 21 14:06:51 EDT 2011

Dick Smith was a class act, and perhaps the most esteemed of all Worcester
radio personalities.  I met him when I was at WORC 1980-82.  May he rest in
peace.
Here is a link to a detailed obit from the Worcester Telegram and Gazette.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/telegram/obituary.aspx?n=richard-smith-dick&pid=151166298&fhid=3498

Glenn Spatola