Does WMJX pay Dunkin Donuts to have station on?

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri May 6 15:34:52 EDT 2011

I rermeber several years ago going to the main Registry of Motor Vehicles office
in Boston and all the clerks had WILD on at a very high volume. So much for
customer service! More recently there was a clerk in the main Framingham post
office who insisted on blasting Air America. (After Clear Channel switched 1200
to Spanish he put on WODS. I haven't been back there in a while so I don't know
what's happening now.) Since they're both government services I should have been
suprised.