Donna Has Some News

markwa1ion@aol.com markwa1ion@aol.com
Fri May 6 09:55:26 EDT 2011

Congratulations Donna on the excellent PhD accomplishment!

To metro-Boston's top Rush fan from metro-Boston's (possibly) top Helen
Shapiro fan (who likes Rush, too).

Mark Connelly
Billerica, MA + South Yarmouth, MA

<<
Thing one-- it's official. I will be receiving my PhD in communications
next Friday (the 13th, but a lucky day for me!)from the University of
Massachusetts/Amherst.

Thing two-- I am speaking about Boston radio, and metro-west radio too,
at Tatnuck Booksellers in Westborough (route 9 and Lyman Street,
Westborough Shopping Center) this Saturday the 7th at 3pm. If you can
join me, I hope you will.