Willie Whistle

Robert S Chase attychase@comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 22:22:39 EDT 2011

In fact that is what it was, a whistle he kept in his mouth. Not sure how he
did it or what type of whistle it was but I know it was called a whistle.
Reason, I was running camera one day at WSBK while they were taping the show
and they stopped the tape and reshot when he "lost his whistle" as it came
shooting out of his mouth..