WHDN (was Re: Food Chains (was: Blaw-Knox towers and Nashville))

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Fri Mar 18 12:09:27 EDT 2011

Similarly, Boston Market, in the '90s, expanded quickly before they went
bankrupt and were bought by McDs.

Five Guys is arriving in MA and I wonder whether they might be heading
toward the same mistake.

Back to broadcasting:

Is WHDN-LD (channel 38) carried on any of the local cable systems?   I
don't think they are on Verizon's channel list where I live.

--RC