Blaw-Knox towers and Nashville

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Thu Mar 17 11:24:33 EDT 2011

The WLW tower is the one seen on "WKRP in Cincinnati." It's immense. Back
in the '60s, when I saw it, it dominated the whole city skyline. Probably
still does.

That said, the WSM tower exceeds WLW's in height. I've never personally
seen it.

Blaw-Knox is still in active existence as a heavy equipment manufacturer. I
saw a fairly new Blaw-Knox bulldozer just a short time ago. It took
me by surprise.  -Doug