How does radio in 2011 deal with this?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Mar 16 00:45:35 EDT 2011

On 3/15/2011 5:32 PM, Doug Drown wrote:

> Quoting Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com>:
>> I remember the uproar when WBZ censored one word in Paul Simon's
>> Kodachrome
>> in 1973

The one I remember was a song that began, "When I think of all the cr*p
I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all..."

The way I remember it, the word wasn't bleeped, the entire line was
replaced by the first line from the next verse, "When I look back on all
the girls I knew when I was single...."

I noticed at the time that WMEX played it without censorship.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856