Cumulus/Citadel meger

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Sat Mar 12 16:16:46 EST 2011

>>How will legacy stations like WABC and WLS be treated? There are rumors
>>that
Entercom is still making a bid for the Chicago cluster.

There still is an organic tie between Citadel and ABC.  I would doubt the
new company would let any of the ABC legacy stations go.  (That having been
said, however, look at what GE did to NBC's radio O & Os.)

I agree with your assessment that the merger doesn't bode well for the
industry.   Who's next?   -Doug