Donna Halper interview

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Mar 9 14:22:36 EST 2011

  On 3/9/2011 3:56 AM, Bob Nelson wrote:
>   It's possible that you needed to wait for it to buffer and all you got was me doing my backsell just before the interview. It should have been a 25 minute file. Just like when  you try to play a youtube video maybe you need to wait a moment and let it load fully...
>
> http://raccoonradio.freehostia.com/Air/Halper.mp3

When I tried it a couple of nights ago, the loading stopped at some
point shortly after you began to speak.  Since I couldn't get the
the entire file loaded normally, and I was able to listen to the whole
wonderful interview.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.             617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700       Fax: 617.507.7856