Jay Dunn...Put the coffee on

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Mar 8 00:36:19 EST 2011

On 3/7/2011 4:59 PM, Glenn and Judy Spatola wrote:
> I know I'm a couple of weeks late on this (I've been on vacation), but I am
> absolutely certain that it was Jay Dunn who closed his show on WBZ by
> saying: "Put the coffee on, honey.  I'm comin' home."

Yeah, I think we figured that out.  My memory was playing tricks.  I'm
able to remember who was Mayor of Doodyville in the 1950s before Mr.
Bluster, but I can't remember who said "Put the coffee on, honey, I'm
comin' home."

But I did remember someone saying it.

--

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856