Larry Kilgallen

Todd Glickman radio88@radio88.net
Sun Mar 6 00:11:21 EST 2011

I was Larry's engineer for "The WTBS News at 9" for a number of years,
often playing my weather on cart or doing it live from the combo
control room.  I can still hear Larry yelling in talk-back, "WRONG
CUT!  WRONG CUT!" when I played something out of order.  He was a
master at typing his script (on an old Underwood) in the studio, while
actualities were playing.  I learned a lot from him.  This April 10 is
the 50th anniversary of FM radio at MIT, and we're having a reunion.
I was really looking forward to seeing him then.  Rest in peace.

==========================

Todd Glickman
Certified Broadcast Meteorologist
WCBS Newsradio-880
New York City, NY
Email:	radio88@radio88.net
http://www.radioweather.net

Todd Glickman '77
Associate Director, Office of Corporate Relations
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, W98-400
600 Memorial Drive, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
Email:	glickman@mit.edu
Phone:	(617) 452-2457