I Hope The WFEA-AM Towers Are Still Up

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Sat Mar 5 19:31:06 EST 2011

Is there a New Hampshire state historical marker on Route 3 in front of
that tower, or am I dreaming? If there isn't, there ought to be; I
would say the tower is certainly of historical significance.  It's
pretty darned impressive, and widely known to broadcasting buffs.

I saw the WLW tower once when I was a kid.  HUGE.

-Doug

Quoting lglavin@mail.com: