Larry Kilgallen

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Mar 5 19:50:34 EST 2011

I don't know how many list-members go back to the old WTBS (back when
it was at MIT) and WMBR in the late 1960s and early  1970s.  If you
do, you may recall Larry Kilgallen, who did on air work and
engineering there for a long time, and had one of the best old phone
numbers-- TNT-WHAM.  Later, Larry went on to a career in computer
programming and computer security.  I knew Larry for a number of
years and he was a truly good human being.  So, I was saddened to
learn he lost his battle with cancer several days ago.  He was my
age, and once again, it reminds us that if you've got your health,
you've got everything.