leasing a station to the Chinese Government

Bill O'Neill (billohno@gmail.com) billohno@gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:54:52 EDT 2011

On 6/28/2011 7:20 PM, Sean Smyth wrote:
> Also, that would mean ratings for any sporting events overseas (the
> Olympics, being one example; breaking news, too) would have to be
> tossed, and I reckon the logistics of doing that may not be simple.

How about a show called, "Hey, America, we want our money back.
<crickets> Hello? Hello? Buehler? Anyone?"

Or, they could broadcast Chinese language lessons. <fistful of flatware
dropping onto a tile floor>

I'd like a show that explains why there are so few baby girls born in
China. Must be something to do with the water.

That should keep them busy for awhile. Radio... It's Red Hot.

Bill O'Neill