A special visitor to Gary's Ice Cream tonight

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Sun Jun 26 21:02:13 EDT 2011

I had a very special visitor to Gary's Ice Cream tonight.  The man whose
show I produced from the evening he took over overnights in 1979 and for a
year thereafter - Bob Raleigh.   He still lives in the area and looks great
for 77.  He and his wife came by for cones.Bob had his usual Banana on a
sugar cone.   He has done no radio or even thought about doing any since his
last night on WBZ he says.     We visited for about 20 minutes.

Gary Francis

www.garysicecream.com