Coverage of Whitey Bulger's capture?

David Allan Boucher dboucher@greatermediaboston.com
Thu Jun 23 18:50:32 EDT 2011

Does anyone think it would be better if Steve Leveille read his own news headlines after the network news?

This would at least be live.

Didn't Larry Glick do his own news?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan.Strassberg [mailto:dan.strassberg@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:22 PM
To: David Allan Boucher; B-R-I
Subject: Re: Coverage of Whitey Bulger's capture?

Are you also indignant if a newspaper puts the story you are interested in on page 2 rather than on the front page? On the radio, especially in the case of breaking news, I think you have to evaluate the whole product, not just one part. I tuned in around 2:30AM.
LeVeille and Mathieu were talking about nothing but the Bulger story.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367