Coverage of Whitey Bulger's capture?

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 20:04:03 EDT 2011

Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Last I heard, the Herald was in talks to use the Globe's printing
> plant and distribution system.  It looks like nothing but talks has
> happened since then.

  You are correct Garrett, they are still in talks regarding the Herald
being printed at the Globe's printing plant. The Herald has reportedly sold
the building housing their newsroom and offices. They looking for a new
location to move to. They have also offered buyouts to the employees and at
least one took the package and moved to a radio gig: columnist Laura Beckham
Falcone just started this week as one of the regulars on WROR's "Loren &
Wally Show".

Mark Watson