Coverage of Whitey Bulger's capture?

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Jun 23 11:22:20 EDT 2011

On Jun 23, 2011, at 7:07 AM, Sean Smyth wrote:

> My only complaint about WBZ would be that they ran a canned local newscast at 1 a.m. By that point, events clearly had overtaken what they had in the can, it would have made more sense to just skip the newscast.

And replace it (and the advertising sold for that time period) with what?  The people who watch at that time know it’s a repeat and not live.

I noticed at some point last night (I think it was around 12:45, not sure) that WCVB was running a crawl about Bulger being captured.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH