Coverage of Whitey Bulger's capture?

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Thu Jun 23 02:08:16 EDT 2011

Actually, I should have noticed that the Globe site and FOXNews.com
have the same story from the Associated Press, so it looks like the
AP LA bureau has the scoop. Unlike local TV newsrooms the largest AP
bureaus are still staffed 24/7. A few decades ago I worked at a much
smaller AP bureau (Springfield) that was only staffed by two
reporters so it wasn't 24 hours, although techs, including myself,
did provide 24/7 service.

Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html