NBC makes a major oops

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Tue Jun 21 16:10:02 EDT 2011

>> Sad to say, this incident is just gonna fuel assorted e-mail fundraising pleas from conservative groups who are certain there's some anti-American or anti-religion bias in the mainstream media.

> That's already happening.  It didn't even take two days.

This reminds me of the furor over the supposed removal of the motto "In God We Trust" from the dollar coin in 2007.  Rather than think it through, or in the case of the dollar coin, check their facts, these people go off the deep end and make up things they only imagine to be true.

I wish NBC had cut out two other words instead of "under God".  Then it would have been clearer it was a mistake.

Paul