NBC makes a major oops

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Tue Jun 21 15:28:27 EDT 2011

I'm sorry I was being sarcastic. Having worked for NBC at 30  Rock for 25
years I DOUBT that it was an accident. I haven't heard anyone being  fired or
reprimanded for this "accident" yet.

The guy that accidentally sent the premature crawl that  Joe Dimaggio died
was suspended for three weeks.

Mike

In a message dated 6/21/2011 11:02:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>Having worked in the TV industry for many years, I  agree that it was
most likely an accident.  They are just to  disorganized to actually be
able to do anything like this on  purpose.<<