Back on the list!

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 14:42:51 EDT 2011

Hi folks, I'm back on the list!

I wasn't actually off the list, the problem was that
I was receiving the digest in MIME format, and my
online email Earthlink Webmail made it so that each
post had to be opened as a separate message from the
digest, which I found too time-consuming. I just went
into the mailing list preferences and shut off MIME
format for the digest, and now I'm receiving the
list messages in a nice, easy to scroll plain text
digest, just like back in the "old days". It makes
it much easier and faster for viewing the days posts.

Sorry I missed the picnic!

Eli Polonsky