NBC makes a major oops

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Jun 20 13:32:17 EDT 2011

On 6/20/2011 12:51 PM, Gary's Ice Cream wrote:
> I've been told by a number of Comcast employees that the company is not a
> God-fearing place....quite the opposite.

But Comcast at the corporate level is known for being quite
conservative, and while the few liberal commentators at MSNBC generate
much sound and fury from conservatives, the truth is more complex-- the
daytime programming at MSNBC has a number of conservatives on it, and
more are being hired.  As for NBC, I think my rightie friends would be
surprised to learn that some of the anchors and reporters they believe
are liberal are in their personal lives registered Republicans (not that
there's anything wrong with that).  Sad to say, this incident is just
gonna fuel assorted e-mail fundraising pleas from conservative groups
who are certain there's some anti-American or anti-religion bias in the
mainstream media.