Radio never warned me (regarding Spfld tornado)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:08:48 EDT 2011

 As I recall, American Airlines, when they sponsored "Music Through the Night" did exactly the opposite when there was a major
 crash involving a passenger airline resulting in fatalities. Then they would refrain from inserting any commercials between the
 selections for a few days. Of course, they were sponsoring the show. Nowadays, with spot radio and television, you can
 hear or see a prescription drug commercial right before or after a negative story involving the pharma industry, but not
 the particular offender.