How much longer will WBZ stay at 1170 SFR?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Jun 13 18:19:24 EDT 2011

On 6/13/2011 5:21 PM, Sean Smyth wrote:
> On Mon, 6/13/11, Kevin Vahey<kvahey@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Ground Round lost booze license after
>> a now channel 5 anchor was nailed.
>> They also had problems with a sports anchor between 6-11.
>
> This says that both times, Randy Price wasn't popped because of the Ground Round.
>
> http://www.bostonphoenix.com/archive/1in10/97/03/PRICE.html

"The first was in December 1991 when he was stopped in Brighton at 4:50
a.m. for driving the wrong way down Soldiers Field Road after leaving a
Children's Hospital Telethon party at WBZ."

I'm pretty sure that party was at the Ground Round, after work.