How much longer will WBZ stay at 1170 SFR?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:56:28 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:

>  Boston is configured the way it is because Westinghouse designed it that
> way, not because CBS wanted it that way.

BUT - CBS IS Westinghouse :)

Harvard obviously has something in mind....but Harvard thinks 50-100 years
ahead. They made a mistake 100 years ago when they did not lock up the land
on the Cambridge side south of Harvard Yard. They will never make that error
again.

BTW I assume 68 is still in the Ground Round /HoJo's building that WBZ
helped closed when they made it off-limits to employees after work. High
profile arrest of some news talent was the reason. Ground Round had a
captive audience next door for lunch/dinner.