How much longer will WBZ stay at 1170 SFR?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Jun 13 10:18:28 EDT 2011

I know they just completed a very extensive renovation when they
built their HD studio.  I would guess the price would need to be very
good,considering the amount of disruption as well as the fact that
they haven't amortized much of the recent renovation work.

-Bob