any intersting tower sites in Vancouver?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Jun 10 20:13:39 EDT 2011

On 6/10/2011 6:10 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:
> I don't fly back until late tomorrow night and I was curious if Vancouver
> has any crazy tower sites like Ontario

Yes and yes! All the AMs are south of town in Richmond and Surrey,
mostly inland except for the CBC's CBU 690, which is right on the water.

Pretty much all the TVs are on Mount Seymour, north of town. I don't
know if that site is drivable or not. I've never been up there!