Fw: PPM's (was: Re: WCRB to simulcast on 88.7 in R.I.

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 21:23:13 EDT 2011

Questions for Bill Smith, Re: PPM's

--- On Fri, 6/3/11, Bill Smith <brscomm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Getting the 17 year old
> stepdaughter to carry it was
> nearly impossible. Naturally you couldn't pry the cell
> phone away from her but
> that people meter just didn't go with her goth look...

Bill, I have never encountered someone who was a PPM paticipant.  If you
don't mind, here are a few question for you.

-Did you (as the dad) have to "get after" your daughter to wear it?

-Did you (as the dad) ever carry it for a day when she left it behind?

-Did you (as the dad) ever take it and shake it around to give the
impression that she was wearing it?

-Why did your time as a PPM participant end?  Was it your doing...or
Arbitron's doing?  Would you have participated longer?

-As a PPM family, during your time as a participant, what is the total
amount of reward compensation (i.e.$$$) that you received?

Was the compensation worth the hassle?  Did you do continue to participate
for the monetary compensation....or the thought that you were influencing
radio programming?

Thanks!