WILD changes?

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Fri Jun 3 08:43:55 EDT 2011

Well, speaking from experience, I have seen my Chinese wife  and in-laws do
exactly that in front of me.  Point to Chinese  characters, hear each
version spoken, a couple of nods, and they are on their  way.

Another language that will blow minds overseas and to those  that English
is a second language and that is Pig Latin. If you need to get a  message to
someone it might as well be Greek.

Mike