WEEI on HD-2 signals of WAAF, WKAF

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Sun Jul 31 11:52:46 EDT 2011

At 09:51 AM 7/31/2011, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

>So does Entercom have a rulethat any FM that carries WEEI must carry it in stereo even though the
>mother ship is on AM and is therefore mono?

Perhaps so. Some car radios, when scanning for stations, will only stop on signals with a pilot. However, most of the FM news, talk, and sports stations that I am aware of (and the two where I have been CE) run without a pilot.

Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html