Leased-time program on WRCA is about restoring/collecting oldvacuum-tube radios

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:33:34 EDT 2011

Wrong Dan, there is no 3third part involved for PI Spots. I've worked at
stations that ran PI Spots.... and you hafta trust em, they are reputable
companies in my eyes, SMP in Wayne, PA and Airtime Media in Stamford, CT are
the two big PI Spot reps.

If you ask for a log of calls, Im sure they'd supply it to you,

Paul