Most expensive thing I ever won from a radio station

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 05:46:39 EDT 2011

I haven't ever won anything more in value than $50. (However... I was
selected to present my computer simulation of the 1986 World Series
on-air on a now-defunct low-budget station. Yes, the computer had the
Mets winning the series; no, Bill Buckner did not commit a crucial E-3
in my simulation. As they say on the MLB/MasterCard ads, priceless.)

My stepdaughters, on the other hand, have a magic touch. Their biggest
prize was a trip for two to Vegas (to attend some hip-hop star's Vegas
party bash), but on top of that they have gone to more concerts than I
can count on my fingers free of charge courtesy of local stations, as
well as collecting a wide variety of other swag. All of that the
old-fashioned way -- manual calling.

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law

NOTE: I do not regularly read emails from this account, other than those sent to mailing lists to which I subscribe, in order to minimize spam. If you need to reach me quickly and do not have my other email address, please feel free to call me.