WCOP

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 19:28:42 EDT 2011

I may be wrong but didn't Joel Cash briefly take over for Dick Summer at WBZ before he went to WRKO?

Pretty certain Joel was at WEZE in 72-73 in their brief Top 40 days before finding gold in religion.
-----Original Message-----
From: Sid Schweiger <sid@wrko.com>
Sender: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.orgDate: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:23:10
To: Boston Radio Interest<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Subject: RE: WCOP

"In 1957, the air staff included Jim Dixon (was he not Jim Brokaw in real life?) and Tom Evans (aka Neil Mack) but I vaguely recall some other jocks I listened to on that station."

Joel Cash also worked there, but I think that was probably later...early 60's.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040