WCOP

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sun Jul 24 07:37:19 EDT 2011

I don't remember WCOP from its Top 40 days, but I do remember it from
the mid-'60s to early '70s when it had a more-or-less full service
format and then, IIRC, country.  It had also picked up the local NBC
affiliation after WEZE dropped it.  Plough owned the station the whole
time.

Why did WEZE leave NBC?  The station went into oblivion after that.
  -Doug

Joe Ross said--