WHIL

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 18:01:01 EDT 2011

Tarlow owned in full or part of the following stations: 100% of WHIL AM/FM under the name Conant Broadcasting
WGUY Bangor
KUTY Palmdale, Ca
WARE Ware, Mass
WLOB AM/FM Portland
There may have been more but these are what I come up with off the top of my head

As for WORL the transmitter building and tower base are still there, it is now a residential property
on the main road from Needham to Wellesley, if you are looking at the tower field from behind the WEEI/WHDH
transmitter building you can see the road and at the time see the tower.
I have a picture of the brand new WHDH site in 1948 and the tower is clearly visable in the background.
Anyone have pictures of WMEX in Squantam? , I have lots of pix of old WNAC in Squantam and new WNAC
3 tower array in Quincy.