Could News Corp lose right to broadcast in the US

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Jul 19 12:42:12 EDT 2011

On Jul 19, 2011, at 12:35 PM, Ted Larsen wrote:

> And remember News Corp is a U.S. company and Murdoch is a U.S. citizen.
>
> As I recall he had to get citizenship during  the flap over owning the Herald and trying to buy Ch. 25

And I find it ironic that some of the people on Fox News regularly put down immigrants (and sometimes not just the undocumented ones) when their own boss is an immigrant.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH