Disney Radio

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sat Jul 16 17:13:08 EDT 2011

I knew about the deal, and knew it was complicated, but didn't know the
details.
So . . . can we say that Disney/ABC and Citadel/Cumulus are
structurally related?  They're two different companies, but share
stockholders.
I'm scratching my brain trying to think of another example of this.
 I'm not market-savvy.    -Doug

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:33:30 -0400, Garrett Wollman  wrote:
<<On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:00:17 -0400, "Doug Drown"