Spring Cume numbers are stunning

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 12:47:51 EDT 2011

There wasn't anyone running the Sox in Providence, but believe it or not, 96.3 WEEI (WEII) on the Cape did toward the end of the season, with the 98.5 mentions and all! It was quite bizarre. When the Sox and Bruins were on at the same time, the Bruins went to 95.1 WXTK. If there was celtics too, I think 96.3 was Celtics, 95.1 Sox, and 101.9 WCIB Bruins.

Jeff Lehmann