Spring Cume numbers are stunning

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Thu Jul 14 22:52:28 EDT 2011

What you've said about Howie is true --- and he and they know it.

Country radio seems to be a more rural phenomenon in New England.
 There are quite a few country stations in Maine, and most of them do
very well.  In fact, WQCB in Brewer has been on the top of the ratings
heap in the Bangor area for close to three decades --- by a wide
margin.

If you take Howie away from RKO they would have nothing.