WLVI:56.2-41, TCN, Now Testing (1,2,3)

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:41:50 EST 2011

In executing a OTA bandscan this morning, noted WLVI:56.2 (RF Ch.41)
with color bars and tone, ID-ing with "TCN".

Thinking it may be somehow connected with the new "Antenna Network"
("Tribune C_??__ Network"), Googling "TCN" I first see "The Capital
Network (TCN) is Boston's leading non-profit organization providing
extensive educational programs...."

Hmmm, an educational network?
On WHDH?
I don't think so!
After doing a double take, I realized it didn't say anything about
TV——just "educational network".  P=)

Upon further Google sleuthing, I found the answer:  "The Country
Network——All country, all videos, all day long",

           http://www.tcncountry.com/where_to_watch.php

Note the pin over Bahwstin!  P=)

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----