Fybush: Willcox selling WNSH to Costa-Eagle

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Jan 4 12:12:15 EST 2011

On 1/4/2011 10:33 AM, Doug Drown wrote:
> As an ex-Bay Stater long in Maine, I'm curious: With the exception of
> WCAP and WNBP, are all the AMs in the North Shore and the Merrimack
> Valley now broadcasting in Spanish? -Doug

There's the current incarnation of WCCM, on the 1110 Salem NH facility
that more or less serves Lawrence. That's in English. But WLLH and the
original WCCM (now WNNW) and the original WHAV (now WCEC) are all
Spanish, as is WESX. WLYN is multilingual, no?