Jay Dunn, RIP

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:05:50 EST 2011

I met Jeff in the summer of 1966 in Buffalo at WKBW. I remember he told me
that Cap Cities offered him more money to work at WPRO in Providence where
he was still living when he worked at BZ and Westinghouse said good luck to
you.

At the very last minute Cap Cities asked him to go to WKBW instead and he
would do evenings and also become the PD. His did his last folk show on BZ
on a Sunday, drove to Buffalo and his first show at KB was a disaster as he
kept saying WBZ over and over.

The aircheck from that first night lives here

http://wkbwradio.com/kaye.htm