Donna's Latest Book

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Feb 19 14:31:59 EST 2011

As far as I know, the book hits bookstores on Monday.  You can find
more about it on the Arcadia
website:  http://tinyurl.com/6znfohh   Also, for those who will
contact me with "how come [insert name of person] isn't in the
book?", it wasn't entirely up to me.  I gathered up as many photos as
I could, but in some cases, no photos could be found or the photos
did not meet Arcadia's quality control standards.  That said, I hope
you will find that I told a lot of good stories and gave some
much-deserved publicity to a lot of the folks that we've admired,
listened to, and read about.  It was a privilege to write this book
and I hope it brings back some good memories for people!