Dale Arnold odd man out at EEI

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:28:48 EST 2011

 According to the following, Barnstable owns/owned stations like WHLI on Long Island and WRCN-FM

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=705130

>>Barnstable Broadcasting, Inc., doing business as Two Rivers Broadcasting, LP, owns and operates over 19 radio stations in Tennessee, South Carolina, Virginia, and New York.

Based in Newton.
A quick look at WRCN-FM's site says "JVC Broadcasting". The Wikipedia listing for WHLI lists
Barnstable ( aka "Long Island Broadcasting") as owner. Sometimes I have received WHLI around sunset, then WTAM Cleveland starts to come in.