87.9 in Nashua NH

Rony Camille ronycamille@hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:43:33 EST 2011

I was waiting to see when this station was going to be brought up on the serv.

It could well be that the phone number is a google voice number. that being said the station is becoming a bit popular in the region there has been lots of feedback on the social media realm.

It's too bad that's it's a "pirate" would be ashame if fed shut it down...im liking the airplay different than WJMN's

Rony

Rony Camille
http://rcamillesink.com